The College has established a special Cell for the Guidance and Counseling of the teacher trainees. This Cell addresses the diverse Socioeconomic challenges and geographic backgrounds of the heterogeneous group. The cell provides guidance to the students of the college to improve their overall personalities and help them to meet challenges in their life. The following services are provided by the guidance and counselling cell of the college.
A guidance & Counseling Cell has been established in the college to provide guidance to achieve the following objectives:-
- To provide guidance to the students on various options available in the course of their study.
- To identify and develop Students’ abilities and interests.
- To help the students to solve their Personal, Educational and Psychological problems.
- To develop a positive attitude and behaviour in order to meet challenges.
- To create awareness among the students for their future Profession.
- To provide information to the students on the scope and relevance of any area irrespective of their field of interest.
- To Recognize their strength overcome and weaknesses.