The college has a separate Placement Cell which is an integral part of the institute. It ensures and takes care to provide the best arrangements for placing its students in premier institutions. It also conducts training programs for the students to enable them to face interviews. These programmes include workshops on self esteem, presentation skills, communication skills and mock personal interviews etc. Many reputed schools and institutes send their requisition to the college for qualified and competent teachers .The Placement Cell remains in constant touch with the employers to intimate their human resource requirement. When there are requirements, a mutually agreeable date is fixed for holding interview at the college campus and the candidates are guided and trained for the demonstrations and interviews. Since the inception of the placement cell a good number of students have secured jobs in various educational institutions. Many students have been benefitted through the placement cell by means of their recommendations to various institutions. The request for the teachers is received telephonically or through personal contact. The college takes a prompt action to place its students by contacting them on phone and informing them about the place and time of interview.
Its Objectives are as follows-
* To give employment information.
* To give information on various courses of higher studies.
* To give information on competitive examinations.
* To render vocational guidance to students.
* To acquaint the students about Self – Employment Programmes.
* To assist students looking for placement.
* To make student-teachers more confident through organizing
Workshops, Seminars, Interviews and Extension Lectures.